== Calon undi pemadaman ==
If a page does ''not'' fall into one of the nine categories listed under <<Wikipedia:Candidates_for_speedy_deletion|Candidates for speedy deletion>>, then you can not delete it without it spending five days on <<Wikipedia:Votes for deletion>> first. However, there are some pages that should not be listed on VfD at all, and should be kept. This section is about whether something should be listed on VfD, or just kept. Consider the following recommendations:
* Don't list stubs for articles that have potential, but list stubs that are nonsensical. Also, <<Wikipedia:Redirect|redirect>> or list stubs that likely will never become more than a simple definition. See <<WP:STUB|fix a stub>>.
* Don't list articles that just need heavy editing; instead, list them on <<Wikipedia:Pages needing attention|Pages needing attention>>, perhaps adding a warning notice such as a <<Wikipedia:NPOV dispute|NPOV dispute>> notice to clarify the type of attention needed. However, consider listing articles that are just <<Wikipedia:Patent nonsense|patent nonsense>>.
* <<Wikipedia:Redirect|Redirect>> pages should be listed on <<Wikipedia:Redirects for deletion>> only if the problems they cause outweigh their advantages. For more info, see our <<Wikipedia:Redirect#When_should_we_delete_a_redirect?|recommendations on deleting redirects>>.
* List pages that you believe have no potential to become encyclopedia articles. For example, articles that represent completely idiosyncratic non-topics, articles that could never be more than <<Wikipedia:Wikipedia is not a dictionary|dictionary definitions>>, etc.
* Don't list source texts, but replace them with an external link and a stub. Alternatively, add an external link to a related article and redirect the pages for source texts there.
* Don't list biased articles, even heavily biased articles, but add a <<Wikipedia:NPOV dispute|NPOV dispute>> header/disclaimer. However, list articles if rewriting the facts in an NPOV way and removing unattributed opinions would leave no useful information.
* List orphan images where you can't think of an article where they might be useful.
* If a page has useful content but too little even to be a stub, this content can often be moved to another page, and the page changed into a redirect. Even without useful content the page can often be usefully changed into a redirect. Do not list these pages for deletion. However, do list a page if turning it into a redirect would cause problems - see <<Wikipedia:Redirect#When_should_we_delete_a_redirect?|recommendations on deleting redirects>>.
* List articles that contain no verifiable information. However, do not list such articles until you have followed the nine-step procedure on <<Wikipedia:Verifiability>>.
== FAQ ==