|Sila fahami bahawa ini bukanlah kedutaan yang sebenar dan kami tidak boleh memberikan bantuan dengan visa, pasport, soalan perlancongan, atau hal-hal imigresen. Tolong jangan bertanya tentang hal-hal tersebut di sini. Walaupun bukan kedutaan sebenar juga, anda mungkin boleh mendapat bantuan tidak rasmi di meja rujukan.|
power plant Suralaya https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraftwerk_SuralayaSunting
hi, i've created an article about the Suralaya Power Station in the german wiki. this source http://globalenergyobservatory.org/geoid/41517 says, that the owner is PT PLN (Persero) and the Operating Company is PT Indonesia Power Suralaya GBU. i've got 2 questions:
- what does PT PLN (Persero) stand for and what does it mean in english ? PLN stands for Perusahaan Listrik Negara (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perusahaan_Listrik_Negara) but what does PT and Persero mean?
- PT Indonesia Power Suralaya GBU, what is the indonesian name of this company?
- Hi, you're welcomed in the future in Indonesian Wikipedia's embassy (id:Pembicaraan_Wikipedia:Kedutaan). To answer your questions:
- PT stands for id:Perseroan Terbatas, a limited company (English article: en:Joint-stock company)
- id:Persero is a kind of state owned company, therefore it's added after PLN to denote that it's not a private company, but state company.
- id:Indonesia Power is the child company of PLN. According to that article, that company is now currently oversee 8 plants, one of the is in a location called Suralaya. (NB: the article is kinda outdated on that one).
- Let us know if we could be of more help. Bennylin (bincang) 18:31, 14 Ogos 2014 (UTC)
thanks plz guide me how to use film haubal pict in my own language page
Sehr verehrte Damen und Herren,
recht vielen lieben Dank für Ihre werte Begrüßung hier ob meines bloßen Hineinschauens, womit ich nicht gerechnet hatte - und noch weniger mit dieser Funktion Ihrer Botschaft hier sogar in Deutsch!
Ich bin in der deutschen WP aktiv und infolgedessen dort bereits "editor" (in unserem Vokabular "Aktiver Sichter"). So beteilige ich mich auch aktiv an sogenannten Löschdiskussionen. Hier ging es in der vergangenen Woche unter anderem um die Frage, ob der Artikel Hafaza gelöscht werden sollte. Leider sind solche Löschanträge häufig, in denen es um religiöse Themen außerhalb des deutschen religiösen Mainstreams der Katholischen resp. Evangelischen "Volkskirche" geht.
Der Artikel "Hafaza" wurde freundlicherweise von Benutzer:Rometw initiiert, wobei die Beleglage den Regeln der deutschen Wikipedia zufolge als dürftig angesehen wird. Hieraus und ob des als "esoterisch" empfundenen Inhaltes kam es zu dem Löschantrag.
Ihr Artikel "Hafaza" scheint laut Vergleich der Versionsgeschichten auf dem englischen Artikel "Hafaza" zu fußen - auch bei den Quellen. Allerdings bin ich sprachlich nicht in der Lage, die weiteren Verweise wie jene zu den Kiraman Katibin oder zu Malaikat, Raqib und Atid behuf ihres Bezuges zu den Hafaza inhaltlich zu würdigen.
In der Hoffnung, den deutschen Artikel zu den Hafaza mit Ihrer werten Hilfe verbessern zu können, bitte ich hiermit um eine Erläuterung dieser drei Verweise. Für Ihre Mühe des Lesens und alle weiteren Mühen sei Ihnen bereits jetzt gedankt.
Wiki Loves Pride featured picture driveSunting
The competition encourages high quality photographs from Pride events and other LGBT+ cultural related images to be released to Wikimedia Commons. The goal is to see a jump in the numbers of LGBT+ cultural related photographs nominated for Featured Picture status on all Wikimedia projects.
Help is needed to prepare a banner in your language! See banner translations.
Cross-wiki fake articleSunting
- Hello, I'm from Japanese Wikipedia. I find that ja:ジョージ・ニック is Cross-wiki fake, and English article en:George Nick have already deleted (en:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/George Nick). This article was also transrated into Malay Wikipedia (George Nick). Would you nominate it as the article for deletion? I can't write Malay! Thank you.--SilverSpeech (bincang) 06:15, 25 Mei 2017 (UTC)
Hi. Could anybody tag these articles for deletion? I'm sure they doesn't meet the notability guidelines, since one is about a sixteen year old actor, who was in one film, and was active since this year, and the other is about a short film that definitely doesn't meet the notability guidelines. Thanks. Zhangj1079 (bincang) 15:18, 7 Oktober 2017 (UTC) (From the Simple English Wikipedia)
Wrong name article with little notabilitySunting
Hello! I'm from Japanese Wikipedia. I was asked by English Wikipedia user to survey whether Marcos Tiago Bernard Rodriguez is a real peason, because this article in English was created by "Japan Football", the blocked user describing many false info. I find that he is a real person, but his full name is wrong (see en:User talk:ElfLady64#Marcos Tiago Bernard Rodriguez). His article in this language was also created by the same person. I want to propose it for deletion because it is next to impossible to establish his notability, or change its name at least. I need help!--SilverSpeech (bincang) 09:29, 23 Februari 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks! Not only the J.League but also CBF and Sambafoot, according to an English user (en:Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Football#Proposed deletion of Marcos Tiago Bernard Rodriguez), use the spelling "Marcos Thiago Bernal Rodrigues", and the second site was created in 2013, while the article in English Wikipedia was created in 2012. I think "Marcos Thiago Bernal Rodrigues" is the correct spelling and these site was written from Wikipedia! --SilverSpeech (bincang) 23:53, 26 Februari 2018 (UTC)
Help with a projectSunting
I am initiating a project to record the name of my language in all the languages present in Wikipedia. First, I encourage you to create / improve the article on the Asturian language and, on the other hand, to help me in my project I would need a man and a woman to record how it is said in your language: Asturian and then upload it to Commons. Thanks in advance. - Vsuarezp (bincang) 22:37, 15 November 2018 (UTC)
Invitation to join the UCoC Roundtable DiscussionsSunting
You are invited to participate in the Roundtable Discussions about how to enforce the Universal Code of Conduct within the Wikimedia movement. There are two Zoom calls scheduled at 15 May and 29 May, both at 15:00-16.30 UTC. Please sign your name here if you are interested. Should you have any questions, please contact RamzyM (WMF). Thank you! MediaWiki message delivery (bincang) 21:48, 5 Mei 2021 (UTC)
I noticed a few issues with the definition of namespace names in Malay:
- Most "Talk" namespaces are called "Perbincangan", but the "Portal talk" namespace is called "Perbualan Portal". Perhaps it should be renamed to "Perbincangan portal"? If you think it's OK, I can do it for you.
- The "Module talk" namespace name is not translated. It should probably be "Perbincangan modul". If you think it's OK, I can do it for you.
- The Gadget namespaces are not translated at all. If you want to get them translated, please give me their names. Here are the needed names:
- Gadget talk
- Gadget definition
- Gadget definition talk
The tab at the top of the page is not called "Perbincangan", but "Pembicaraan". If you think that it should be changed to "Perbincangan", you can change it yourself in translatewiki.
- @Amire80: Agreed with "Talk" translated into "Perbincangan". "Gadget" into "Alat". "Definition" should translate to "Penerangan", and the rest of them using the word as suggested. 14:23, 6 Mei 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks for the quick response, @SNN95!
- So, to make sure:
- Is it OK to change "Perbualan Portal" to "Perbincangan portal"?
- Is it OK to translate "Module talk" as "Perbincangan modul"?
- The Gadget namespaces will be:
- Perbincangan alat
- Penerangan alat
- Perbincangan penerangan alat
- Everything correct?
- Also, please ignore my #4 above: I looked at Indonesian by mistake :) Amir E. Aharoni (bincang) 15:20, 6 Mei 2021 (UTC)
Invitation to join the 12 June UCoC Roundtable discussionSunting
Dear Wikimedians: you are invited to participate in the next Roundtable discussion on the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC). The next iteration would be held on Saturday, 12 June 2021, on 05.00-06.30 UTC (see your local time here). The forum would discuss how to enforce the Code of Conduct across Wikimedia projects and communities. Should you have any question, please direct it to Ramzy Muliawan. See you there! MediaWiki message delivery (bincang) 09:44, 3 Jun 2021 (UTC)
Universal Code of Conduct News – Issue 2Sunting
Universal Code of Conduct News
Issue 2, July 2021Read the full newsletter
Welcome to the second issue of Universal Code of Conduct News! This newsletter will help Wikimedians stay involved with the development of the new code and will distribute relevant news, research, and upcoming events related to the UCoC.
If you haven’t already, please remember to subscribe here if you would like to be notified about future editions of the newsletter, and also leave your username here if you’d like to be contacted to help with translations in the future.
Should you have any question regarding the UCoC, please direct it to the Movement Strategy & Governance facilitator for the ESEAP region, RamzyM (WMF).
Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting CommitteeSunting
Movement Strategy announces the Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee. The Call opens August 2, 2021 and closes September 1, 2021.
The Committee is expected to represent diversity in the Movement. Diversity includes gender, language, geography, and experience. This comprises participation in projects, affiliates, and the Wikimedia Foundation.
English fluency is not required to become a member. If needed, translation and interpretation support is provided. Members will receive an allowance to offset participation costs. It is US$100 every two months.
We are looking for people who have some of the following skills:
- Know how to write collaboratively. (demonstrated experience is a plus)
- Are ready to find compromises.
- Focus on inclusion and diversity.
- Have knowledge of community consultations.
- Have intercultural communication experience.
- Have governance or organization experience in non-profits or communities.
- Have experience negotiating with different parties.
The Committee is expected to start with 15 people. If there are 20 or more candidates, a mixed election and selection process will happen. If there are 19 or fewer candidates, then the process of selection without election takes place.
Will you help move Wikimedia forward in this important role? Submit your candidacy starting from next week here. Please contact strategy2030Templat:Atwikimedia.org or Ramzy Muliawan, Movement Strategy and Governance facilitator for the ESEAP region, with questions.
Delay of the 2021 WMF Board of Trustees electionSunting
We are reaching out to you today regarding the 2021 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election. This election was due to open on August 4th. Due to some technical issues with SecurePoll, the election must be delayed by two weeks. This means we plan to launch the election on August 18th, which is the day after Wikimania concludes.
For information on the technical issues, you can see the Phabricator ticket.
We are truly sorry for this delay and hope that we will get back on schedule on August 18th. We are in touch with the Elections Committee and the candidates to coordinate next steps. We will update the Board election Talk page and Telegram channel as we know more.