- This is the user talk page of Meta:User talk:とある白い猫
Welcome to the Malay Wikipedia!
The following are relevant wiki links for users based here mainly for InterWiki purposes.
...Aurora... 14:36, 12 September 2006 (UTC)
Terima kasih. Thank you.
- Terima kasih kerana membantu kami membalikkan rencana yang telah diserang vandalisme. Sumbangan anda amat dihargai. − Polar 15:54, 27 Oktober 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you for helping us reverting vandalized articles. Your contributions are appreciated. − Polar 15:54, 27 Oktober 2007 (UTC)
Saya rasa tidak boleh anda meletakkan nama bot anda iaitu komputer. Bot itu bermaksud robot. Jadi ia akan menjadi Robot Komputer atau Komputerbot dalam istilah wikipedia Melayu. PuteraLuqman Tunku Andre 15:03, 8 Mac 2008 (UTC)
I'm sorry, I can't speak English. Erm....welcome to Malay Wikipedia. Komputer in Malay means com[utr. So, after you constitute to be bot, you bot will be computer robot. I only give my opinion that the nama is illegal in this wikipedia. But I don't know, i will call another admin k.Sorry Broken English. Best regards PuteraLuqman Tunku Andre 04:48, 9 Mac 2008 (UTC)
- Hi, my bot naming scheme I use on all wikis I operate my bot Computer is the use of the local word for computer. You can see my other bot accounts on m:User:White Cat#Bots. All of them is for the name of Computer in the local language. -- Cat chi? 05:21, 9 Mac 2008 (UTC)
Komputer → タチコマ robotSunting
- Sorry, is your bot new name have special character? I got a few block before Robot. Yosri 11:23, 11 Julai 2008 (UTC)
Selamat Hari RayaSunting
The pages which you are redirecting is appearing as duplicate redirect pages under the following maintenance page. It isn't necessary to redirect these pages as the term would appear when user search on WP search bar. These redirect pages would create confusion when both the original and redirect pages are link with Wikidata. Thank you. --Diagramma Della Verita (bincang) 14:05, 14 September 2013 (UTC)